A belated birthday lunch for Bart, a slightly-early birthday lunch for Lisa D, and a very belated welcome to Randi, this afternoon at Front Street Café!
Not pictured, but present: Pike & Aero.
Happy Earth Day from everyone at Pixel Parlor!
We don’t just think about sustainability on Earth Day, but everyday.
Making the world a little better is achievable through seeking collaborative efforts with those who also value both environmentally and socially sustainable practices.
We’re excited to receive samples of the City of Gold-branded sriracha bottles that we worked with Danielle over at IFC Films to create. They were a giveaway for opening weekend of the documentary about legendary food credit Jonathan Gold, now in select theaters.
5 days a week for 4 weeks with potential to extend the engagement.
Goal: To help our team design and develop a series of websites in various states of completion.
• Collaborating on design and development
• Designing for responsive websites, and other digital projects
• Determining technical requirements
• Website updates
• Some writing and editing content
• Creating back-up files
• Troubleshooting code issues
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in web design or graphic design
• 3-5 years experience
• Experienced in WordPress
• Talented web designer
• Understanding of WP best practices, and general web best practices
• Front-end (HTML/CSS) development experience
• Comfortable with video and audio integration
• Bonus: experience with JS, JSON, & PHP, and HTML Canvas animation